Areas of Practice
Brown Pruitt Wambsganss Dean Forman & Moore, P.C.’s Appellate Practice Group handles a wide array of appellate matters in the Texas Courts of Appeals and Texas Supreme Court. Those matters include appeals and original proceedings arising from products liability, personal injury, professional liability, insurance coverage and bad faith, commercial and Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Consumer Protection Act (DTPA) cases.
Since the Firm’s inception in 1991, Brown Pruitt Wambsganss Dean Forman & Moore, P.C.’s appellate attorneys have consistently represented litigants in important cases decided by the Supreme Court of Texas and the Texas Courts of Appeals. Those cases include:
- Downing v. Gully, 915 S.W.2d 181 (Tex. App. – Fort Worth, 1996, writ denied);
- Aledo I.S.D. v. Choctaw Properties, L.L.C., 17 SW3d 260 (Tex. App. – Waco 2000, no pet.);
- Hight v. Dublin Veterinary Clinic, 22 S.W.3d 614 (Tex. App. – Eastland 2000, pet. denied);
- Vandehaar v. ALC Financial Corp., 25 S.W.3d 406 (Tex. App. – Beaumont 2000, pet. denied);
- Neasbitt v. Warren, 105 S.W.3d 113 (Tex. App. – Fort Worth 2003, no pet.);
- Choctaw Properties, L.L.C. v. Aledo I.S.D., 127 S.W.3d 235 (Tex. App. – Waco 2003, no pet.);
- McGee v. Smith, 107 S.W.3d 725 (Tex. App. – Fort Worth 2003, pet. denied).
For assistance with an appellate law related matter, please contact: