201 Main Street, Suite 801
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Toll Free: 1-866-433-6952
Facsimile: (817) 338-0700
Mr. Weldon currently practices in the areas of general civil litigation, oil and gas law, and estate planning and probate law. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Weldon worked in the agriculture industry as a livestock nutritionist, and he has a passion for protecting the rights of Texas landowners.
- Texas A&M University (B.S. Animal Science, 2011) Texas A&M University (M.S. Animal Science, 2013)
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D. 2018, Cum Laude)
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- Regulating What Can't Be Measured: Reviewing the Current State of Animal Agriculture's Air Emission Regulation Post Waterkeeper Alliance v. EPA, 19 Vt. J. Envtl. Law (forthcoming Fall 2018).
- Flooding Events Post Hurricane Harvey: Potential Liability for Dam and Reservoir Operators and Recommendations Moving Forward, Texas A&M University School of Law Program in Natural Resources (Sept. 24, 2018).
- Tiffany D. Lashmet, James D. Bradbury, & Kyle K. Weldon, Five Strands: A Landowner's Guide to Fence Law in Texas (2016).
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association (2016 - Present) Member, Texas A&M Association of Former Students
- Pupil, Eldon B. Mahon American Inn of Court (2017 - 2018) Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society